14 December 2021
Tuesday 14 December 2021 at 1945 hours in the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Stafford Kerry Stafford – Clerk to the Council Dated 8 December 2021
A G E N D A
15. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
16. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
17. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
18. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 9 November 2021 as a true record of the decisions made.
19. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
20. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Councillor vacancies
b. Up to date councillors’ details for publication
c. Banking correspondence and mandates
21. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerks salary and expenses - £230.60
ii. Welton Garden Services – grasscutting £96.00
b. To receive the quarterly accounts – July – September 2021
c. To discuss the budget and precept required for the following financial year.
22. Planning- To receive updates on the following:
a. S/002/01844/21. Change of use of land for the siting of 490 no. static caravans, erection of a reception building, erection of an assembly hall/leisure building, provision of a waste area, excavation of land to form a pond, construction of a vehicular access, pedestrian access and internal access roads with associated carparking and landscaping.
b. EN010125-000010. Dogger Bank South Offshore Windfarms. Scoping Consultation to assess environmental impact.
23. To receive and discuss an update on St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
24. To receive and discuss an update on the Village Green
25. To receive and discuss an update on location of winter salt for the village
26. To note correspondence received
27. To resolve on whether the Council will move into closed session to consider the following two confidential staffing and legal matters in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. Should this resolution be passed the public and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage
a. To discuss the costs and use of which solicitor’s firm to use for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
b. To receive and agree the Clerk’s contract of employment
c. To consider a request by the Clerk for additional hours to bring outstanding Council matters up to date
28. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
29. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1945 hours. Tuesday 11 January 2022