10 January 2023
Addlethorpe Parish Council
Tuesday 10 January 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 4 January 2023
A G E N D A
146. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
147. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
148. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
149. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held at 1930 hours on Tuesday 13 December 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
150. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
i. S/022/01844/21 Mill Road
ii. S/002/00574/22 Golf club
iii. Any new applications
b. To receive and discuss any updates about village size
152. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Update on neighbourhood plan meeting
b. Update on councillor email addresses
153. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary £254.60
ii. Cloudnext £159.99
b. To ratify the budget and finalise precept figure
c. To receive and approve 9 month accounts for April - December 2022
154. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
155. To receive and discuss quotes for cementing new benches into position
156. To discuss correspondence received – letter from ASTCO re funding from installing a clothes bank
157. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
158. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 14 February 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.