13 June 2023
Tuesday 13 June 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 7 April 2023
A G E N D A
36. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
37. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
38. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
39. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council AGM meeting held on Tuesday 16 May 2023 as a true record of the decisions made.
40. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
1. N/031/01059/23: Buttercup Meadows, Golden Anchor Caravan Park, Trunch Lane, Chapel St Leonards, PE24 5TU - Change of use of land for the siting of 43 static caravans, 5 no. lodges, excavation of land to form a lake, construction of roads, siting of associated sheds and deckings.
2. Outer Dowsing Offshore Windfarm – 93 offshore wind turbines, electric cables landfall Wolla Bank to a new substation at either Weston Marsh, Spalding or Lincolnshire Node east of Alford
3. Any new or updated applications.
b. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
42. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
i. Response from the Pride team on outstanding tasks in Addlethorpe
ii. Insurance policy renewed
iii. Green canopy plaque arrived – arrange placement
iv. Bus shelter funding
v. Outstanding S106 money
vi. Annual accounts now published
vii. VAT return
43. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary May
ii. Welton Services – grasscutting
iii. Zurich annual insurance policy
b. To consider changing the council bank accounts to Unity Trust
c. Receive and approve the updated Asset Register
44. To receive and approve the following updated policies:
i. Standing Orders
ii. Risk Management Policy
iii. Code of Conduct
iv. Freedom of Information policy
45. To receive and discuss May inspection report.
46. To further discuss and consider the Bus Shelter quotes
47. To discuss any projects for the upcoming year
48. To go into closed session to discuss agenda items 49 and 50.
49. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath.
50. To receive an update on a staffing matter for the clerk.
51. To go into open session
52. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
53. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 11 July 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.