AGM 16 May 2023
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday 16 May 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells to be immediately followed by the Annual Parish Meeting
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 8 May 2023
A G E N D A
15. Election of Chairman – signing of declaration of acceptance of office
16. Election of Vice Chairman – signing of declaration of acceptance of office
17. Receive declaration of acceptance by all elected council members
18. Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks
19. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
20. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
21. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 11 April 2023 as a true record of the decisions made.
22. To appoint members to the following committees:
a. Cemetery Committee
b. Spokesperson for PCC meetings
23. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
24. Financial Matters
a. To accept the internal auditor’s report
b. To amend the minutes to reflect the errors highlighted in the auditor’s report
c. To complete the Annual Governance Statement 2020/21
d. To consider and approve by Resolution the Accounting Statements for 2021/22
e. To agree and sign the exemption certificate
f. To consider and approve premium quotations for the Parish Council Insurance 2021/22
g. To update the bank mandate
h. To authorise payment of accounts - Clerk’s salary April £264.20, Weltons Grasscutting £222, Green canopy Plaque £154.99, internal audit fee £45
25. To review the following policies and procedures:
a. Standing Orders
b. Financial Regulations
c. Risk management document
d. Council’s Code of Conduct
e. Member’s registers of interest
f. Publication Scheme under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
26. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
a. Update on new email addresses
b. S106 approval received for outstanding costs of concreting benches and green canopy plaque.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for:
1. S/002/00718/23 Lambourne House, Ashtree Court, Mill Lane, Skegness, PE25 1HW - Erection of a dwelling on the site of the existing outbuilding which is to be demolished, change of use of the existing dwelling to provide a holiday let and change of use of land for the siting of 7no. holiday lodges.
2. N/134/00550/23 Erection of a building providing accommodation for agricultural workers and construction of a vehicular access. White House poultry Farm, Marsh Road, Addlethorpe, PE24 4TU S/002/00143/23:
3. Any new or updated applications.
b. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
c. To receive an update on the Community Planning Alliance and Outer Dowsing Windfarm
28. To receive and review April inspection report.
29. To resolve action to be taken in relation to waste sites in the village without a known licence
30. To receive and consider quotes and funding for a new bus shelter
31. To consider the siting of the community planters
32. To consider taking part in the Hedgehog Highway project
33. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath. This matter will be considered for going in to closed session should further legal advice need to be discussed.
34. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
35. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 13 June 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.