14 February 2023
Tuesday 14 February 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 24 January 2023
To consider any requests to be co-opted on to the Council and resolve whether to co-opt any new Councillors
A G E N D A
159. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
160. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
161. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
162. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held at 1930 hours on Tuesday 10 January 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
163. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
i. S/022/01844/21 Mill Road
ii. S/002/00574/22 Golf club
iii. Any new or updates on applications
b. To receive and discuss any updates about village size and resolve whether to call a public meeting
c. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
d. To receive an update on Outer Dowsing windfarm
165. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Inspection report of council property
b. Update on The Laurels
c. Any other matters arising during clerk’s absence of leave
d. To confirm precept request made
e. Update on clothes bank location
166. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
b. To agree an internal auditor for this year’s accounts
167. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath. This matter will be considered for going in to closed session should further legal advice need to be discussed.
168. To set the Council meeting dates for the upcoming year
169. To discuss any correspondence received
170. To receive and discuss Community Planning Alliance recommendations from Cllr R Dawson
171. To receive and discuss any further quotes for cementing new benches into position
172. To discuss possible events for the Coronation and the 80th anniversary of the D Day landings in 2023
173. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
174. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 14 March 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Ha