11 July 2023
Tuesday 11 July 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Main Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 4 July 2023
A G E N D A
54. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
55. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
56. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
57. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 13 June 2023 as a true record of the decisions made.
58. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
1. S/086/01195/23/IC Outer Dowsing Offshore Windfarm – 93 offshore wind turbines, electric cables landfall Wolla Bank to a new substation at either Weston Marsh, Spalding or Lincolnshire Node east of Alford. Your observations are requested no later than 17 July 2023
2. Any new or updated applications.
b. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
60. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
1. Bus shelter funding
2. Litter picking equipment from LCC
3. Complaint about waste sites in the village
4. use of S106 funding
61. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary June & quarterly expenses
ii. Welton Services – grasscutting
iii. Parish Election Fees - £48.50
iv. Hand Bros for concrete base for benches - £480
b. To further consider changing the council bank accounts to Unity Trust
c. To receive and approve the quarterly financial statement
62. To receive and discuss May inspection report.
63. To consider a managed plan for the Council owned trees in Addlethorpe and the need to obtain a tree surveyors report to instruct a tree surgeon taking into account the following matters:
a. Concerns about the trees raised in the May Inspection Report.
b. Complaint from property owner bordering the churchyard about the trees
c. Concerns raised by the church wardens about possible damage being caused to the church by trees
64. To further discuss and consider the Bus Shelter quotes
65. To consider any further projects for the upcoming year
66. To go into closed session to discuss agenda items 67 and 68.
67. To receive and adopt the following proposed employment documents:
a. Grievance policy
b. Disciplinary policy
c. Sickness absence policy
d. Annual leave policy
e. Appraisal procedure
68. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath.
69. To go into open session
70. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
71. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 12 September 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.