Extraordinary Meeting Tuesday 15 August 2023
The Chair has called an Extraordinary Meeting on Tuesday 15 August 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Main Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed N Towers N Towers – Chair to the Council Dated 10 August 2023
A G E N D A
72. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
73. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
74. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
75. Planning – to discuss an appeal for S/002/01844/21 LAND SOUTH OF MILL ROAD, ADDLETHORPE. Change of use of land for the siting of 289 no. lodges; erection of an assembly hall/leisure building; provision play areas, service yard, out door pool, tennis courts and mini golf; excavation of land to form a ponds, construction of a vehicular and pedestrian access and internal access roads with associated car parking and landscaping.
76. To resolve on whether the Council will move into closed session to consider the following confidential legal matter in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. Should this resolution be passed the public and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage.
77. To consider the appointment process and the job description, hours and pay scales for the appointment of a new clerk.
78. To move into open session and close meeting.