14 March 2023
Tuesday 14 March 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 8 March 2023
A G E N D A
175. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
176. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
177. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
178. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 14 February 2023 as a true record of the decisions made.
179. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
1. S/002/00298/23 Extension to existing dwelling to provide additional living accommodation. 2 CHURCH LANE, ADDLETHORPE, SKEGNESS, PE24 4UN.
2. S/002/00143/23 LAND TO WEST OF POPLAR FARM
3. Any new or updated applications.
b. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
c. To receive an update on the Community Planning Alliance and Outer Dowsing Windfarm
181. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding – see attached report
182. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary February - £254.60
ii. Clerk’s salary March - £254.60
iii. Clerk’s expenses for final quarter of the year - £65.13
b. To authorise payment of accounts from next year’s budget
i. LALC annual subs - £141.30
ii. LALC Annual Training Scheme - £120.00
c. To approve the draft end of year accounts
183. To receive and discuss last month’s inspection report.
184. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath. This matter will be considered for going in to closed session should further legal advice need to be discussed.
185. To receive and discuss any further quotes for cementing new benches into position
186. To receive and discuss any updates for the Coronation events.
187. To receive and discuss any correspondence – email from Pride in East Lindsey team
188. To discuss the format and speakers for the Parish Meeting
189. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
190. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 11 April 2023 at the s