12 September 2023
Tuesday 12 September 2023 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Main Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 5 September 2023
A G E N D A
79. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
80. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence.
81. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
82. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meetings held on Tuesday 11 July and Tuesday 15 August 2023 as true records of the decisions made.
83. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for:
1. S/002/01844/21 LAND SOUTH OF MILL ROAD, ADDLETHORPE. Change of use of land for the siting of 289 no. lodges; erection of an assembly hall/leisure building; provision play areas, service yard, out door pool, tennis courts and mini golf; excavation of land to form a ponds, construction of a vehicular and pedestrian access and internal access roads with associated car parking and landscaping.
2. M Gildersleeves response to parish council letter
3. Any new or updated applications.
b. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
85. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
1. Bus shelter
2. Tree survey
3. Shredder and printer
4. New bank account
5. Update on waste sites in village
6. Approve data protection policy for employees
86. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary August
ii. Welton Services – grasscutting
87. To receive and discuss August inspection report.
88. To discuss the UKSPF Grassroot funding
89. To go into closed session to discuss agenda items 90 and 91.
90. To receive and discuss any update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath.
91. To consider any applications for the clerk’s position
92. To go into open session
93. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
94. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 10 October 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.