AGM May 2022
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday 10 May 2022 at 1930 hours immediately following the Annual Parish Meeting in the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the Annual Parish Meeting – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Stafford Kerry Stafford – Clerk to the Council Dated 3 May 2022
A G E N D A
16. Election of Chairman – signing of declaration of acceptance of office
17. Election of Vice Chairman - signing of declaration of acceptance of office
18. Signing of declaration of acceptance by all elected council members
19. Apologies for absence
20. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
21. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 12 April 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
22. To appoint members to the following:
a. Cemetery Committee
b. Spokesperson for PCC meetings
23. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
24. To receive and discuss an update on St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
25. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. To approve the updated assets register
b. To accept the internal auditor’s report
c. To resolve the Clerk does not sign any cheques or authorise orders for payment except in exceptional circumstances. Resolve whether to include this in the financial regulations
d. To clarify the payment of £500 from Ingoldmells Parish Council minuted in July 2021 came from the Ingoldmells and Addlethorpe Cemetery Committee towards the laptop. Of which the cheque for £470 was issued to E Halliday as minuted in February 2022.
e. To complete the Annual Governance Statement 2020/21
f. To consider and approve by Resolution the Accounting Statements for 2021/22
g. To agree and sign the exemption certificate
h. To consider and approve premium quotations for the Parish Council Insurance 2021/22
i. Accounts for payment
27. To review the following policies and procedures:
a. Standing Orders
b. Financial Regulations
c. Risk management document
d. Council’s Code of Conduct
e. Member’s registers of interest
f. Publication Scheme under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
28. Planning- To receive updates and discuss any planning applications
29. To note any correspondence received
30. Queen’s Platinum Jubilee -To receive an update from the Jubilee Committee and consider any recommendations for approval.
31. To go into closed session to consider agenda item 32
32. To consider a request from the parish clerk for annual leave
33. To revert to open session
34. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
35. To confirm time and date and place of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 14 June 2022 at the Council Offices, Ingoldmells