13 December 2022
Tuesday 13 December 2022 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 6 December 2022
A G E N D A
129. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
130. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
131. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
132. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 1930 hours Tuesday 11 November 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
133. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
i. S/022/01844/21 Mill Road
ii. S/002/00574/22 Golf club
iii. Any new applications
b. To receive updates and discuss correspondence sent and received in relation to planning matters affecting Addlethorpe
c. Outer Dowsing windfarm
d. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan
135. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Update on inspections of council owned property
b. Booked holidays
c. Update on Jubilee trees
d. Planning training for local councils
136. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts Clerk’s salary & expenses
b. To further consider the draft budget
c. To appoint new signatory to bank account
137. To resolve which option to use for councillor email addresses
138. To adopt a policy for accepting new councillors
139. To discuss a request by the church to replace hedging along Old Church lane.
140. To discuss assigning timings to agenda items
141. To discuss request by member of the public for Christmas lights/decorations in the village
142. To resolve on whether the Council will move into closed session to consider the following confidential legal matter in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. Should this resolution be passed the public and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage - To receive and discuss legal advice for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
143. To move into open session
144. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
145. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 10 January 2023 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells.