11 October 2022
Tuesday 11 October 2022 at 1930 hours at the Council Offices, Skegness Road, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 5 October 2022
A G E N D A
101. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
102. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
103. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
104. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 29 September 2022 as true records of the decisions made.
105. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
i. S/022/01844/21 490 caravans Mill Road
ii. S/002/01382/22 Kings Head planning applications
iii. To receive an update from Cllr Tait on the Neighbourhood Plan and set a date for the first joint council meeting
107. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Update on the Visit Lincs coastal enhancement project.
b. Update on the planning letters sent and to be sent
108. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
iv. Clerk’s salary & expenses - £390.39
v. Weltons grasscutting
c. To receive and approve the half yearly accounts for April - October 2022
109. To discuss and allocate streets within the parish for individual councillors to take responsibility for
110. To resolve the tender process to be used for the grasscutting contract
111. To resolve to adopt a written inspection policy for Parish Council owned land and appoint responsible councillors
112. To resolve on whether the Council will move into closed session to consider the following confidential legal matter in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. Should this resolution be passed the public and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage - To receive and discuss an update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
113. To move into open session
114. To resolve to sign the Transfer Deed for the purchase of the footpath
115. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
116. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 8 November 2022 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells