Tuesday 14 June 2022 at 1930 hours. *Please note this meeting will be held in the Council Offices, Ingoldmells*
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley (Nee Stafford) – Clerk to the Council Dated 7 June 2022
A G E N D A
36. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
37. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
38. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
39. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council AGM held on 10 May 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
40. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
41. To receive and discuss an update and resolve to approve the plan for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
42. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
b. Jubilee event
43. Financial Matters - To authorise payment of accounts
a. Clerk’s salary and expenses
b. Weltons Garden Services
c. Invoices for jubilee celebrations to be paid out of the County Councillor grant for jubilee funding
a. To receive updates and discuss any applications received
b. To discuss the letter from the Council to the Secretary of State
c. To resolve whether the Council wishes to update the current Parish Plan and have it formally adopted as a Neighbourhood Plan
d. To resolve whether to fund Neighbourhood Plan training
45. To consider the use of personal emails and the use of Whatsapp as forms of communication for Councillors and the implications of doing so
46. To receive and discuss an update on the Bus Shelter
47. To receive an update from Councillors R Dawson and G Escott on the review of the following council policies:
a. Standing Orders
b. Financial Regulations
c. Risk management document
48. To receive an update and discuss the funding received for the Jubilee trees
49. To note correspondence received
a. Letter from a member of the public complaining about the speeding and litter throwing from vehicles along Mill Lane and a request the Parish Council ask Highways to reinstate the ‘SLOW’ signs.
b. Email from Visit Lincs with regard to coastal enhancement and funding for bins, benches and planters within our area
50. To consider the issue of speeding in the village
51. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
52. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 12 July 2022 at the small hall, St Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells