8 November 2022
Tuesday 8 November 2022 at 1930 hours at St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Culley Kerry Culley – Clerk to the Council Dated 1 November 2022
A G E N D A
117. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman.
118. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
119. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
120. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 11 October 2022 as true records of the decisions made.
121. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
a. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
b. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
a. To receive any updates and discuss the applications for
i. S/022/01844/21 490 caravans Mill Road
ii. S/002/00788/22 The Elms
iii. Any new applications
b. To receive updates and discuss correspondence sent and received in relation to planning matters affecting Addlethorpe
c. To receive an update from Cllr Tait on the Neighbourhood Plan and the next stage
123. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
a. Update on inspections of council owned property
b. Update on Jubilee trees
124. Financial Matters
a. To authorise payment of accounts
i. Clerk’s salary & expenses - £234.60
ii. Weltons grasscutting
b. To receive and discuss the draft budget
125. To discuss the options put forward by LALC for councillor email addresses
126. To receive and discuss an update for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
127. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
128. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1930 hours Tuesday 13 December 2022 at the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells