Public and extraordinary meeting 30 August 2022
Tuesday 30 August 2022 at 1930 hours at the Council Offices, High Street, Ingoldmells to discuss the village’s response to the outstanding planning applications to be followed by an
at 2030 hours or close of the Public Meeting whichever is the sooner.
Members of the public and press are welcome.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Neville Towers Neville Towers – Chairman of the Council Dated 24 August 2022
A G E N D A
79. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
80. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
81. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
82. To receive an update and further consider planning application S/002/01844/21. Change of use of land for the siting of 490 no. static caravans.
83. To receive an update and further consider the ELDC planning response regarding Addlethorpe as a medium sized village for planning purposes.