Tuesday 12 April 2022 at 1930 hours in the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Stafford Kerry Stafford – Clerk to the Council Dated 5 April 2022
To consider any requests to be co-opted on to the Council and resolve whether to co-opt any new Councillors
A G E N D A
- Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
- Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
- To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 8 March 2022 as a true record of the decisions made.
- To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
- To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
- Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
- To receive and discuss an update on St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
- Banking update
- Clerk’s backpay for the year
- Jubilee fund
- Financial Matters
- To authorise payment of accounts
- Clerks salary and expenses - £312.67
- Weltons Garden Services - £126.00
- Discuss and approve the following accounts:
- Quarterly Accounts: Final Quarter 2021/22
- Full Year Accounts: Year 2021/22
- To review the Council procedures to ensure they are in compliance with the governance statement to be signed at the next meeting
- Planning- To receive updates and discuss the following:
- S002/02618/21 – The Grange, Church Lane, Addlethorpe, Skegness, Pe24 4ul. Planning Permission - Erection of a block of 2no. holiday cottages and a block of 5no. holiday cottages. - Granted
- To note correspondence received
- Letter from Waltons Facilities re grounds maintenance contract
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee -To receive an update from the Jubilee Committee and consider any recommendations for approval.
- To receive and discuss an update on the Bus Shelter
- To consider whether the Council wishes to hold future meetings in the Civic Rooms at Ingoldmells Parish Council Offices.
- Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda. To put in place and update where necessary all policies and procedures the Council are required to have.
- To confirm time and date of next meeting – AGM. 1930 hours Tuesday 10 May 2022