11 January 2022
Tuesday 11 January 2022 at 1945 hours in the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 1930 hours. Members of the public and press are welcome. During the first 15 minutes members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The council meeting will commence at 1945 hours or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Kerry Stafford Kerry Stafford – Clerk to the Council Dated 5 January 2022
To consider any requests to be co-opted on to the Council and resolve whether to co-opt any new Councillors
A G E N D A
30. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
31. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
32. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
33. To confirm the notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 14 December 2021 as a true record of the decisions made.
34. To receive reports from outside bodies and other meetings
i. To receive reports from LCC and ELDC Cllr. Colin Davie.
ii. Other Councillors reports from external meetings.
35. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
i. S106 funding
ii. Winter salt
36. Financial Matters
i. To authorise payment of accounts - Clerks salary and expenses £414.25
ii. To receive the quarterly accounts – October - December 2021
iii. To finalise the budget and complete the precept required for the following financial year.
37. Planning- To receive updates and discuss the following:
i. S/002/01844/21. Change of use of land for the siting of 490 no. static caravans, erection of a reception building, erection of an assembly hall/leisure building, provision of a waste area, excavation of land to form a pond, construction of a vehicular access, pedestrian access and internal access roads with associated carparking and landscaping.
ii. S/002/02128/21 Wilcox Farm, Orby Road. Erection of a detached house and detached
triple garage on the site of the existing dwelling which is to be demolished.
iii. S/002/02128/21 Methodist Church, Chapel Lane. Change of use, conversion of, extensions and alterations to existing church to provide a dwelling.
38. To receive and discuss an update on St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath
39. To note correspondence received - Request for an allotment from a member of the public
40. To discuss whether the Council wants to put anything on for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
41. Agenda items for next meeting -To receive items for inclusion on the next meeting’s agenda.
42. To confirm time and date of next meeting – 1945 hours. Tuesday 8 February 2022