Extraordinary meeting 28 July 2022
Thursday 28 July 2022 at 1930 hours in the small hall, St. Peters Hall, High Street, Ingoldmells
This notice summons all members of the council to attend or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Neville Towers Neville Towers – Chairman of the Council Dated 24 July 2022
A G E N D A
1. Chairman’s welcome - To receive introductory remarks from the Chairman
2. Apologies for absence - To receive and approve apologies for absence
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
4. To receive and discuss the Transfer Deed for St. Nicholas Close/ Rectory Lane Footpath and to resolve that the Deed can be signed by two councillors on behalf of the Parish Council.
5. To receive and consider the draft letter to ELDC Planning Office with regard to the points that have been allocated to Addlethorpe in determining its size as a medium village.